Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Foundations

As previously stated this is a new adventure. If you have stopped by, maybe something that I manage to place on paper will aid you on your own journey, overcoming your own phantoms pressing in with their distraction tactics.
I have set into motion a daily habit of writing. Figuring a foundation of good habits is vital.
Seeking to learn the craft and develop beyond my imagination. Practice, practice and more practice. Whether it is in a journal, a blog or writing works through daily prompts. Side note these I have found priceless. Taking the pressure off and letting creativity have its course. Prompts are a remarkable adventure. Back on point, Just write however, whenever just do it.
I have had to fight those unwanted darts on my mind. Those assailants to damage my progress. Hindering productivity.Thoughts of doubt. Desiring to bring fear. A paralyzing antagonist.
By shear faith I rebel against its torment. Its tutoring shall have no say. I follow the writing on the wall. Revealing to me this is the course, my direction to pursue. Live it. Breathe it. Write!
Anchoring my heart to this prompting from within. My course is set.
Now, I have a lot of learning before me. Character development, theme, setting, plot, etc. The one item I need to tackle is brainstorming. Instead of sitting down and typing letting things go where they will. A plan is necessary. Something to guide my steps. Priceless!
Anyone with suggestions, tips, inquiry's, please do leave them.
Unfortunately this is short, for my day has its tasks.

Let your light shine. Seek it. Find it. Hold it out before you, guiding, prompting and leading you forward. Placing you upon destiny's path. Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment